On this page you will find all you need to know about creating Custom Techniques. Please note that there are not only rules to the techniques themselves, but there are a few rules about posting them as well.
- You may only successfully post a Royality Attack/Form once every 5 days.
- You may post a custom technique at anytime, however once posted and approved, you will have to wait at least 15 days if you would like to have it changed/removed.
- You may not use a custom technique in battle until it has been approved by a qualified staff member.
To create Custom Techniques, you must follow all of the rules listed below.
- Custom Techniques cannot give effects outside of battle, such as granting the user permanent stats, crests, Royalty Tokens, etc.
- Custom Techniques cannot grant the character immortality, auto-hit, or any other effect that would allow the character to become "Over-Powered."
- You may a Custom Technique for any of the following attack-types; Manifesto Requiem, Manifesto A, Manifesto B, Royality Attack/Counter-Attack, Royality Transformation, and Divinea.
- You may only create 1 custom Royality Transformation and Divinea, 2 of each Manifesto types, and up to 5 Royality Attack/Counter-Attacks. Note: You may still only bring 1 Royality Attack/Counter-Attack into a battle with you.
- Divineas and Manifestos may have 1 Pro or 2 Pros and 1 Con.
- Manifestos may only have a booster of up to 25% and a Divinea may only have a booster of up to 50%. Any status-ailment inflicting effects can only have a maximum of 10% chance to inflict and a maximum potency of 5%.
- Royality Attacks/Counter-Attacks/Transformations may have up to 5 Pros, but for every Pro you must have a con.
- A single Pro may not have a booster of over 50%, however you are allowed to use multiple pros to increase this cap. For example, if you wanted a transformation to have a 100% boost to your Max Stamina, you could do so, however it would have to be listed as 2 separate Pros. You can also simply say "Increases Max Stamina by 100% [x2 Pros]."
- Once you've posted your attack(s)/transformation, notify an admin or approved content mod to check them. The admin is allowed to determine if an attack/form is too strong/weak and will recommend changes if determined to be so.